Monday, 19 October 2009

Leg 2 plans

I Have been Relaxing with my Grandmother in Bilbao, also My uncle and cousins just outside of Bilbao. But I have also been planing the next leg of my voyage!

I wanted to take the Trans-Mongolian Route to Bejing in China (via Russia and Mongolia). It would have been amasing doing the whole thing by train, but I had to many problems with the paperwork. So know I am just going from Mongolia to China by train, which will be the prettiest bit.

I now have visa´s and tickets, so I am definately going. Have changed plans ever so slightly to get round Russian paperwork, sadly this means getting a plane, not really the idea of the whole voyage but I tried my very best to go another way. Still going as I want to see Mongolia, China and possibly other countries.

here is the route so far and the next leg:


View total bimble in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment