Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Moving to Vietnam

3500 km of coastline, white beaches in Vietnam.
I have decided to move to Vietnam, and try a fresh start. To a lot of people it's 'out of the blue', and seems impulsive, which wouldn't phase my friends, as everything I do seems like that! But honestly, I have been wanting to go back to Vietnam ever since I visited about 5 years ago.

Nha Trang
I guess the problem with people understanding why I want to move to Vietnam is all to do with how people see the country, all they think of is children running away from napalm strikes and choppers blasting out "ride of the Valkyries". That was a long time ago, and is similar to saying that you don't want to go to Germany because it's filled with Nazi's.

The other important part of why I want to try living in Vietnam is answered best by asking: "why do I want to live in England?". As it seems odd just to end up living where you were you were brought up, just because, so out of hundreds of countries I just stay where I was put, rather than pick one that suits who I am!

Where I am moving, the bridge has a flame thrower. Dragon Bridge in DaNang.
Or I could stay in England: Land of Health and Safety, were benefits are a career move, were the people are so retarded that they need warning labels on everything, cars cost more in fuel than to buy, Political correctness is rife, Christianity is rife and it's cold and rainy most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment